Thursday, May 30, 2013

The guys from Tuesday night or the NBA need for a weekend of Basketball



         
In 765 career regular-season games, LeBron James had fouled out of four of them. In 127 playoff games, he had fouled out once. Then came the guys from Tuesday night.


        Some people do not like to talk about this things, because they are not factual, they are based on inferences and thoughts and still, why not?

        I am not happy with the officiating of the Miami Indiana series, I wonder if anyone is. Which led me to think, and I am not the only one, that the NBA, always conscious about TV revenue, did not expect the Spurs to handle the Grizzlies so quickly and the only thing left were the Miami Heat, which, sorry for the guys who think differently, they are vastly superior to the Indiana Pacers, but to offset that superiority there was a key to unlock that door, the guys from  Tuesday night.

Yes, I know, I can´t question their integrity and I won´t, but I am allowed to express myself and think however I want, and in this good old U.S.A. no one can tell me to shut up. I am letting my doubts be read on paper and that is all they are, doubts, that many other have. The officiating has been dismal and if it were not for it, Miami would already be in the finals and the NBA would have a week of waiting without basketball. But then again, I am only venting my doubts, right?

I am a Miami fan, I won´t deny it, but just let me ask you a question. Was the last call against Lebron James, the best player in the NBA by the way, really a foul? One minute left and his team down by 4 points. Don´t you think that he is more than capable to turn that over? But you did not get to see it, because the guys from Tuesday night decided otherwise.

And one more thing, before I leave you to your thoughts, you have the right to disagree with me, but I have the right to think however I please and this is not an argument, this is an opinion. My opinion, you are very welcome to have yours, after all, this is, as I said before, the good old U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment